Sunday, March 21, 2010

HE FIGHTS FOR US - by neely


Many of you have already seen this video. Its a few years old, but I never get tired of watching it. I usually don't like skits because they sometimes seem unrealistic and cheesey. But if you watch this video the whole way through, it becomes very powerful. It's a reminder to me that Jesus not only has fought for me to His death, but is still fighting for me today. He protects me from things I dont even know about. When I've gone astray, He's waiting for me. And when I try to run back to Him, that's when Satan tries his hardest to keep me down. That's when Jesus comes along and fights for me. How will I ever repay him for that? I'm so thankful and relieved today to have a SAVIOR who fights for me when i'm to weak to lift my head. Click on the link to watch the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA

No comments:

Post a Comment